Friday 9 December 2011

Meet the Team Part 8


Name: Aphra Anderson

A bit about me: I am very into arts and crafts, I particularly like decorating themed cupcakes, embroidery and making cards/scrap booking. My favourite thing about being the Naturalmat Trade and Shop manager at is getting to work in environment where children are always around. All my favourite jobs have been focused on kids and I always enjoy visits from people with brand new babies.
My usual working day: My day mostly involves answering customer queries and giving them advice and information about all the items available on-line and in the shop. I am also responsible for and putting through customer orders.
One of my favourite items that we sell is the new Baby Bay, as it offers all the benefits of co-sleeping with none of the downsides. Also it can fit through doorways, so can just be wheeled to the next room when you want to keep an eye on your little one without disturbing their sleep.
My other favourite shop item is the large white American fleece. It is so soft and luxurious that I could happily spend a whole day stroking it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment..we'd love to hear from you x