Friday 11 November 2011

Meet the Team Part 5

Name: Colin Bray

A bit about me: I’ve worked at Naturalmat for over four years now and working with the rest of the Naturalmat team is what makes my job so enjoyable. Outside of work I enjoy jet skiing and walking my dogs.

My usual working day: I’m the Naturalmat Production Manager so I deal with processing most of the orders. I go through all of our current orders and allocate the work accordingly. Good communication is an essential part of my job. I need to be kept informed of any necessary changes and it is important that I relay any specific details onto to the rest of the team. I keep a close eye on stock levels to ensure that we have enough materials to complete all of our current orders on time. I think there is a good group of people here at Naturalmat. We are a really friendly team and it feels like a bit like a family as we are all close and get along really well.

Favourite Naturalmat product: It’s difficult to pick a favourite product but I think I would have to say that our Luxe Pocket sprung Mattresses are some of our very best mattresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment..we'd love to hear from you x