Tuesday 15 November 2011

Meet the Team Part 6

Full name: John Rose

A bit about me: I’m a keen skateboarder and drummer and enjoy listening to heavy rock music in my spare time.

Usual working day: I start my days by organising the tools and materials that I am going to be using. Our production manager provides me with the orders that I will be working on. At the moment I’m working on a Stokke order so I am mainly focusing on making Coco and Latex Mats. I really like the people that I work with at Naturalmat. I think we all have similar personalities and interests, such as different bands and music that we like.

Favourite Naturalmat product: I would have to say that the Coco Mat is my favourite item. I like how simple the components are and think that it is a sturdy mattress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment..we'd love to hear from you x